site-verification: c87574a17e8b3bcaf800d16472372143
waynepygram.com: So I've been told about an opportunity to experiment on this blog and here's your opportunity to send feedback!

waynepygram.com: So I've been told about an opportunity to experiment on this blog and here's your opportunity to send feedback!

I'm actually literally right in the middle of a class right now about the benefits and monetization of Medium.com and I've been told I can import content from this blog onto there! This would be a potentially great way to not only gain readership but monetize it!

This will be my way to finally buy a freakin' Stryfe...maybe even a Prometheus.


But yeah I wanna see what you guys think. I'll have to go back and actually...*shudder* proofread them but I'm willing to make that sacrifice for a buck or two.
Baca Juga
SHARE
Subscribe to get free updates

Related Posts